Over the last several years, society in general has become more concerned with environmental issues and the North Carolina environmental lawyers at Hendren, Redwine & Malone are poised to join in the fight. As you might expect, heightened awareness of how corporate America impacts our environment has increased.
The North Carolina environmental lawyers at Hendren, Redwine & Malone are uniquely qualified to represent North Carolinians for their environmental claims. Attorney Mike Malone has Ph.D. in Civil and Environmental Engineering from North Carolina State University where the focus of the doctoral research was on the environmental impacts of complicated construction practices.
Many people consider us one of the leading firms in the North Carolina litigating environmental issues, chemical contamination, water contamination and toxic torts.
Hendren & Malone are involved in multiple complex environmental cases and have represented hundreds of people exposed to harmful and toxic chemicals. Our recent environmental cases include:
- Childhood lead poisoning from deteriorating paint in older homes and apartments
- Groundwater contamination
- Exposure to emissions and pollutants from industrial facilities
- Toxic exposure from chemicals used to disinfect residence
- Toxic exposure from termiticide and insecticide applied to a residence
- Loss in property value due to contamination from a leaking underground storage tank at nearby gas station
- Toxic exposure and property loss due to exposure to spilled fuel oil
- Loss in property value from neighboring industrial activities including operation of a quarry and asphalt plant
- At this time, we are no longer accepting mold cases.
Proving that a person, family or community has been injured as a result of a defendant’s negligence, carelessness, or in some cases, intentional conduct is not an easy assignment. You need a lawyer who knows how to litigate an environmental case in North Carolina. Through hard work, knowledge, and determination, we have had much success to date. Please call us for a free consultation if you believe you have a claim due to exposure to an environmental contaminant or toxin.